About Me

My photo
most of the pictures are not mine if they are i will say so and i will try to post links to the websites i find my pics on.i mostly will post pictures of fashion realated pictures to help you with your wardrobe but i will also post pictures of celebs to keep you informed.

Monday, June 25, 2012

see through tops



                                                                     summer fashion
(my shirt)
A see through shirt is another cute summer fashion.
I am more modest than other girls so i wear my shirt (see above) with a full length camisole but others wear it with a special type of bra specifically made for ripped or see through tanks that can be found at wet seal.
http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=101&subCategoryId=-1&productId=57083

/product_images/4618518110_sm.jpg
my shirt
-----------------------
my shirt was actually bought at Ross (I'm not cheap, I'm a smart shopper) and don't like spending a ton of money when i can go to department stores or Ross or Marshals and fine equally cute clothing for half the price.this shirt is navy with white/cream polka dots.it is a tank top and the top is lace and so is the very bottom. it is mostly see through. the back is a button up and also the back is longer than the front.the neckline is high.last time i wore this shirt (the day before yesterday it's new :) ) i wore it with pearl earrings and white material girl intentionally ripped skinny jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment