About Me

My photo
most of the pictures are not mine if they are i will say so and i will try to post links to the websites i find my pics on.i mostly will post pictures of fashion realated pictures to help you with your wardrobe but i will also post pictures of celebs to keep you informed.

Monday, June 25, 2012

"denim underwear"

Miley Cyrus Short Shorts


miley cyrus continues too ruin her good role model reputation as she is found shopping at american appareal in "denim underwear". I remember going to a miley cyrus concert with my friend a few years ago and I remember her mom telling my mom how great it was to finally see a sucsessful actress/singer who hasnt gotten tatoos or hasnt done drugs. well here she is doing drugs, already engaged, with a tatoo, and wearing denim underwear.
http://socialitelife.com/miley-cyrus-needs-to-buy-a-pair-of-pants-photos-06-2012
I really hope this doesn't catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment