About Me

My photo
most of the pictures are not mine if they are i will say so and i will try to post links to the websites i find my pics on.i mostly will post pictures of fashion realated pictures to help you with your wardrobe but i will also post pictures of celebs to keep you informed.

Monday, June 25, 2012

New shirt

Three intentional rips in the back, American flag shaped as a heart shaped in the front <3
                             

                                         I have a cold so my voice kind of  squeaked and
    I just came home from playing soccer with a friend so I'm sweaty, not wearing any make-up, and I'm not very fashionable.So I decided for YOUR mental health I would not show myself.


shirt:

Kaylee Cami
cami:
http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=cami&hdrSearchIcon.x=0&hdrSearchIcon.y=0

/product_images/4618518110_sm.jpg
                                                                             bra:
http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=101&subCategoryId=-1&productId=57083
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment